Join Organize BC and partners for a workshop to practice and improve your storytelling to inspire others. This workshop is intended for organizers who are already familiar with storytelling and want support to improve their story.
We'll spend the evening telling stories hearing each other's inspiring stories and giving and receiving coaching.
Please come prepared with a 3 minute public narrative or compelling story that involves story of Self, Us & Now. It might be a story and campaign you have been working on for a while, for a new campaign, or a story that explores a new value on a campaign you are already familiar with.
The workshop will be facilitated by Mary Leighton and Tracey Maynard, both Provincial Organizers with Dogwood Initiative.
The workshop will start at 6:30pm and end by 8:30pm. Please be on time. We'll have snacks, and if you feel like bringing some to share that would be great!
The workshop will be at the Dogwood Initiative office at 6123 Hastings Street in Burnaby. It is on the 135 bus route.
- We endeavour to keep Organize BC workshops scent-free. Please help us by avoiding using scented products.
- The trainings space is up a flight of stairs and is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a private gender-inclusive washroom onsite.
- There are folding padded chairs as well as rolling computer chairs with armrests
- If you have any specific accessibility questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Mary at email@example.com
6123 Hastings St
Burnaby, BC V5B 1R9
Google map and directions