Is your campaign re-strategizing after a recent win, or setback? Are you struggling to articulate what real world change your campaign is trying to create, or how to achieve it? Are you pressuring a decision-maker, and nothing seems to be working?
If you come to Strategy for People Powered Campaigns on January 17 (6pm-8:30pm) in Vancouver, you'll get the support and skills you need to help develop or refine your campaign's strategy and help move you closer to winning. We'll review frameworks for effective strategizing that break the strategizing process down into manageable pieces, provide space for you and your team to apply the frameworks to your campaign, and get coaching and feedback from facilitators and fellow participants on the places you are struggling.
Anna Barford and Peter Gibbs will be your facilitators.
Potential table leaders bringing a team of people (either for an organization, or for a team within an organization) are encouraged to get in touch with Anna (firstname.lastname@example.org) before hand, to prepare to get the most out of the evening.
Please RSVP as soon as you expect to come, as we may reach capacity.
CityStudio is located at 1800 Spyglass Place in Vancouver, BC. It's on the Seawall under the Cambie Bridge – a short 5 minute walk from Olympic Village Skytrain Station. There is limited free and pay parking next to the studio. Bikes, walking, Aquabus and Skytrain are great options.
- We endeavour to keep Organize BC trainings scent-free. Please help us by avoiding using scented products.
- The room is on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.
- The washrooms are typically segregated by gender, and we will be de-gendering the washrooms for this event, creating two multi-person, all-gender washrooms.
- Most chairs in the room have armrests, there are also benches and armless chairs available.
- If the cost of childcare inhibits your ability to attend this event we are able to provide support. Please contact Peter at email@example.com.
- If you have any specific accessibility questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1800 Spyglass Pl
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4K7
Google map and directions