Powerful campaigns that win progressive change harness people power. And doing that isn't easy. Recruiting volunteers and keeping them coming back is challenging work.
If you come to Finding and Keeping Volunteers on July 19 (6pm-8:30pm) in Vancouver, you'll get support and skills you need to grow your campaign or organization's people power. We'll hear your challenges, learn new ways to understand volunteer recruitment and retention, and practice skills in a fun and supportive environment.
The event is free to attend, and please RSVP so we can have a sense of how many people to prepare for.
- We endeavour to keep Organize BC trainings scent-free. Please help us by avoiding using scented products.
- The room is on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.
- The washrooms are typically segregated by gender, and we will be de-gendering the washrooms for this event, creating two multi-person, all-gender washrooms.
- Most chairs in the room have armrests, there are also benches and armless chairs available.
- If the cost of childcare inhibits your ability to attend this event we are able to provide support. Please contact Peter at [email protected].
- If you have any specific accessibility questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Anna at [email protected].
1800 Spyglass Pl
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4K7
Google map and directions